CONSUMER DIRECTED SERVICES
The Consumer Directed Services (CDS) Program helps people with significant disabilities obtain assistance with personal care and daily activities to maintain their independence.
Included in the program are services such as meal preparation, cleaning and person hygiene. The cost of these services is covered by Missouri Medicaid.
Participants in this program:
- Direct their own care according to their needs
- Hire, train, supervise and terminate the attendant of their choice
- Receive training on attendant management from WILS staff
WHAT ARE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have active Missouri Medicaid
- Must have physical disability and/or chronic medical condition
- Must be able to "self-direct" your own care
Please print and fill out the application and return it to one of our offices or email your application to Allison Easterwood: email@example.com