Once you download the Outlook app and open it, you will be prompted to enter your email address. On the next screen, tap advanced and fill in the blanks according to the screen shot below. Be sure to select Exchange if prompted for an email provider.
Be sure that the Username field only contains the portion of your email address prior to the @ symbol!
Most likely, your Outlook login has timed out.
- Double-tap the Home button on the iPad.
- Swipe the Outlook app window upward.
- Open the Outlook app again.
- Login into Outlook with the same ID and password as your office PC.
- Try sending document from Scannable to Outlook again.