Director of Disability Support Services
WILS is seeking a full-time Director of Disability Support Services to join our team working from Warrensburg, Missouri, located just 45 minutes southeast of the KC Metro area.
- Provide leadership and oversight of 4 supervisors of Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) and Independent Living Programs
- Additional indirect supervision of 15 caseworkers,
- Complete and submit quarterly and annual reports of services provided
- Daily contact with Missouri state agencies such as Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS), Division of Senior and Disability Services (DSDS), Medicaid Audit and Compliance (MMAC), MO Healthnet (Medicaid) and Department of Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Oversight of documentation, along with monitoring and utilization of Plans of Care (POC) for people with disabilities.
- Oversight of independent living skills training, transportation and home modifications programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as strong organizational and time management abilities are a must.
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Social Work, Healthcare Administration or related field of study. Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience is required.
Compensation: This is an exempt position paying $65,000.00-$70,000.00 annually Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm. Excellent benefits package including 100% Employer Paid health, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance along with employer subsidized medical deductible, paid vacation, 12 paid holidays annually and company match 401k retirement plan. WILS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals with disabilities are strongly urged to apply. Please send resume to: West-Central Independent Living Solutions, Attention: Senior Director of Administration, 612 N Ridgeview DR, Warrensburg, MO 64093 or email to: email@example.com