The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) may be able to help you pay your home energy bills through:
- Energy Assistance – A one-time payment for one fuel type for your heating or cooling costs from October-September.
- Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP) – Helps pay your energy bill when you have a sudden, unexpected, uncontrollable loss of financial resources, life-threatening situation, or if there is any circumstance that threatens your stability if energy aid is not supplied.
Call 855-945-7929 to request an appointment to fill out the LIHEAP application to help you pay your home energy bills. Transportation may be available for WILS Consumers.
To ensure you have what you need at your appointment, please bring:
- Proof of previous month’s income (April 2022)
- Social security cards for all household members
- Copy of energy bill or disconnect notice
- *Proof of income and social security cards are not required if you receive active SNAP benefits