Project Connect is a one-day public health outreach event designed to help underserved and uninsured adults find needed community resources. All services offered are free of charge.
Stop by to say hello to WILS and take advantage of all the amazing community resources and services.
- Dental extractions in our mobile unit (first come, first serve).
- Height, weight, blood pressure check, etc.
- Enrollment assistance for Medicaid and Medicare.
- WIC and nutritional information and education.
- Pregnancy tests and women’s resources.
- Exit bags with hygiene supplies and necessities.
- Immunizations voucher (good for 14 days).
- Birth/death certificate voucher (good for 14 days).
- MO driver’s license and photo ID voucher (good for 14 days).
- Many other resources!